Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) is indicated to reduce the appearance of skin blemishes and congestion. A high 10% concentration of this vitamin is supported in the formula by zinc salt of pyrrolidone carboxylic acid to balance visible aspects of sebum activity.
- High-strength vitamin and mineral blemish formula
- Designed to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and congestion
- 10% concentration of niacinamide (vitamin B3) and zinc salt of pyrrolidone carboxylic acid work to balance excess sebum production
- Apply to face morning and night before heavier creams
- If using topical vitamin C in your skincare routine, apply at alternate times to this formula as niacinamide can affect integrity of the vitamin C - Carry out patch test before use
Alcohol-free, oil-free, nut-free, vegan.
Apply The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% to entire face morning and evening before heavier creams.